Monday, July 25, 2011

Some good news

This morning I get a call from Village Surgical. Ms Barbara informed me that she has indeed contacted TriCare and spoke with them about my case. She then informed me that TriCare had the wrong codes on me and that is why I was voided. WTH?! So, Ms Barbara told me that they put the surgery code as "outpatient surgery" and not "inpatient surgery". WTH, TriCare?! *shakes my head* Then Ms Barbara informed me that we are now going to have to wait another two or three days to hear the final word from TriCare if I'm a "go/no go" for surgery. I'm praying that I'm a "go" instead of a "no go". Well, just a few minutes ago, I've been in a very debatable mood. I've been debating with one of the bariatric ladies. I finally revealed as to why I need the surgery. What I'm going through and what I've gone through, people won't understand nor can they put themselves in my position. Some people think they know all the answers and what to do and keep going based on that saying "If you fail, get right back up and try try again". Well, I'm no longer in that category. The gettin' up and try-try again ain't workin' for me. So I've moved on. I never knew in my entire life I would need surgery. However, it seems like the case now. I need surgery to help me. I do have support. I have my wonderful and supportive husband. I also have my mom and dad. They know what I'm going through. My parents have been there since all my problems started when I was 2 yrs old. Now, my husband has taken over with the problems that are going on now and I love him for being supportive and helping me with this long adventure of how to solve the medical problems with me. Well, I need to go do something productive. Hubby suggested swimming. I think we will go do that. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment