Saturday, July 23, 2011
Update for Bariatric Surgery (part 3?)
Today, I've called TriCare for the third time to find out what my status is for the surgery I need to have. I'm planning on gettin' the RNY (Gastric Bypass). I find out that my paperwork that was submitted was voided. What the hell? I'm not denied nor approved. Yet, I get voided. Something wrong with this picture? I contacted Village Surgical and talked to my POC. She brought up my information then stated that she hasn't received anything from TriCare to state if I'm approved or not. I had to inform her what TriCare told me which I called them few minutes before calling her. She then asked me if I have hypertension and diabetes. I told her I have high blood pressure (hypertension), insulin resistance (I guess it's the new diabetes?), PCOS, mild sleep apnea, and mild GERD. Yes, all problems that cause gain weight and the whole shebang. I do have a hard time trying to lose weight on my own. So, now I have nothing to do but to wait even more. I've been waiting since July 6th. My husband is anxious and now gettin' frustrated because I haven't been given a surgery date. I'm very frustrated because I feel like I'm gettin' pulled all over the place and I don't like the feelin'. So, I'm hoping they will tell me something good next week and I'm praying that TriCare will approve me for the surgery. But, we shall see. *sighs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment