Sunday, July 24, 2011

A bit ticked off and hurt

It seems like people have a bad habit of talking about others behind one's back. It's even more sad when that person can't go straight up to you and asked you what was literally stated..just in case that particular person does recall. Well, not in this case. I'm now being accused of lying to a family friend. WTH?! I have NOT lied to anyone more less a family friend. So, this family friend and I was conversing one day and I informed him that Tim and I do NOT live in Georgia and that we live 4 hours from most of the towns/cities in Georgia (2hrs from the state line). Last night, Tim gets a call from his brother asking him if he is ready for some drama crap then told him that one of the family friends had a discussion with another family friend. Both of 'em were upset and one of 'em accused me of lying and stating that none of us are in Georgia. Wrong. So bloody wrong. If the family friends would seriously LISTEN to what I've said then this crap wouldn't have started. HOWEVER, since people want to hear what they wanted to hear, I'm being called a liar. Well, ya know what, screw it. I'm done. If people want to call me a liar and whatnot then I guess I should go on my merry way and just ignore people who ask about my husband. If they want his info for when he deploys, they just ain't gettin' it. I don't care anymore. Yes, being called a liar when I'm not does hurt. And, hurts more when people can't bloody ask me what was actually said since I know for darn fact what I said and I recall what was said as well. Then the other family friend has the nerve to tell MY husband that I'm talking to him via facebook email. I haven't talked to him or spoke for my husband since the beginning of his last deployment which was back in 2009. Blah! Okay. I'm done with the ranting for now.......fed up with it. So fed up with it. I don't need that kind of crap in my life. No way. *walks away, emotionally hurt*

No comments:

Post a Comment