Tuesday, August 2, 2011
Update for Bariatric Surgery (part 4)
OMG! YAY!!! I got approve!! I'm so excited! So, now I need to get myself better under control. I'm going to start workin' out even more so I can lose my 10lbs that I will need to lose. I'm so excited! Yet, I'm still scared. This is my FIRST surgery ever. It's to help me. Yes it is. To help me live a better life and be prepare for everything new to come. I'm currently 28lbs lighter. YAY! I need to lose 2 more pounds before Thursday. Can I do it? YES I can. I'm so ecstatic! Oh yeah. I also have the P90X! YAY! So, it's time to go see what I would be doing which is awesome. =) So when I am able to work out after the surgery, ya best believe I will be working out to P90X. =) Will be awesome. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment