Sunday, May 29, 2011

Over Night

I had my sleep study last night. Yes, the sleep clinic called me to let me know there was a cancellation and asked me if I can do my sleep study on Saturday. I asked Tim if it was okay. He knew I needed to get out of the house so he said sure go for it. Yay! All hell broke loose here in this house, so I'm glad I got out. So Tim took me to the sleep study lab last night and I was dreading being hooked up and feeling that no doubt they would be the CPAP machine (sleep oxygen machine) on me. Well, throughout the night, I kept waking up for no apparent reason, which I guess was normal for me. New place, new noises. I had to get up only once to go to the bathroom. After the night went by, here comes 6 AM. OMG! I just went the entire night without being woken up so I can be put on the sleep mask. Woo! No snoring for me! No more masks! Good. Cause the other mask is still stuck in who knows where mail. *laughs* Anyway, the tech told me I'm cleared from having a mask. WOOHOO! I'm so flippin' happy. Tim came and got me from the sleep study lab. I told him and he was so proud of me. All because I lost 23lbs in two months. Woo! Here's to a new life. Great choices in my life. New adventure in my life. Yes, I'm still going to have the bariatric surgery. Losing 23lbs will only stall for so long before my weight goes back up. But, yay! Checklist has been reduced by one item. Woo! Now to get rid of the other four items. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment