Friday, May 20, 2011
Hm. I think an introduction is in order.
Hi. My name is Nina. Welcome to my page. Yes, I know. Boring already. Well, sit down and let me tell you a bit about myself. You already know my name. Well, first name that is. Oh well. I'm originally from San Antonio, Texas. I am married to my long life partner, Tim. He's from California. He is in the US Army. He works on Chinooks. No, he is not a pilot. He is a Chinook crew chief. He handles all the passengers and their crap. Yeah yeah. Well, while he is off playing soldier. I'm at home. I am the one who cleans the house and cook the meals. I also prepare my husband's lunch box. We have a German Shepherd. Her name is Xyla. She is our prissy spoiled brat. Hm. What else should I tell you? Well, I guess this is it for now. Keep lookin' about if you wanna know more about me. I will have more posts comin' about. You just have to hold onto your horses cause I can only type so much and so fast. Anyway. Hope y'all have a great day! ^_^ *giggles*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment