Monday, May 30, 2011

Not looking good at all.

Well I'm stuck and upset. Fed up with all the negative crap going on around me. I have to wait another stupid 30 days before Tim and I can move out. Stupid, I know. But, it's the stupid laws of North Carolina. So, we are stuck in this house for another 30 days. Great. Gonna be yelled and whatnot for the next 30 days. Well, they always say that you will learn a lesson when you decide to go with the wrong choice. So people, do NOT live with relatives if you aren't planning on staying long. Trust me. Just say that you need a place to stay til you find your own place. It will help you. So yeah. I'm pissed cause now I have to deal with my relative who is gonna threw in my face that I can easily run to mommy and daddy and she has no one to run to. Gee. You have a sugar daddy/boyfriend. Go to him. He should be helping you anyway for making sure his house doesn't go to some crackhead. =| Then she had to nerve to say "Well, I'm your only family here!" Not really. I have my cousin who is two hour drive from here. My sister-in-law will be four hour drive from here soon. So, she is not the only family here. =| God, I'm done ranting. MEH!

No comments:

Post a Comment