Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Say See You Later Just To See You Sooner
He has gone to Afghanistan. So I sit here and wait to hear from him. Praying he will be okay. I will miss him terribly. And, no matter what, I stand by his side as he goes and fights in a war. I will always love him with all of my heart, soul, and all of who I am. He is my knight in shining armour (well, flight suit. Lol). I will see him sooner than later as time will fly by.
My beloved partner in crime, I love you so much! Stay safe. Don't forget to pray before you take flight. You remain in my thoughts and prayers. You are my ONLY and/ ONE TRUE LOVE! See you real soon, my Snuggle Babycakes. *sends you bunches of kisses*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment