Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Gastric Bypass-One Week Later =)

So last Monday, I had my surgery. I was weighing at 239lbs the Wednesday before so my doc took that number and just kept it at that. I'm currently at 227lbs. I've taken a few pictures of myself and I can see it. I'm like OMG!  My stomach feels it's old self now that I've been able to get rid of all that carbon monoxide that they had to put into my stomach to get it to balloon. So, next week, I will be able to really work out! YAY! For the past week, I've been walking. I like walking. I have YET to go through the trails and walk. But, I need to. I've been just walking around the mall, Walmart, or wherever I can walk. Tomorrow is my follow-up appointment with my doc to see how I've progressed. Yay! =) I'm so happy about that. So ready to move onto full liquids. Gettin' tired of the clear liquids already. LOL. I will leave this picture of me. Tell me if you see anything different. =) Still have no idea then please click on a previous picture of me and look around my neck. Have fun lookin' at my new picture of me. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment