Thursday, September 8, 2011

Most Awesome News Ever!!!

Okay. I have the most awesome news ever!!!! I've been on the liquid diet for the past five days. I've lost eight pounds. Woohoo! Well, today, hubby took me to Macy's to try on pants. I am currently wearing a size 16s. BUT, and yes it's a big but. I'm now officially wearing size 14s!!! WOOHOOO!!!! I've never been so happy in my entire life. I haven't seen size 14s since I was in high school. OMG! I'm so psyched! I just have to continue what I'm doing. On September 14, next Wednesday, I go in for my pre-op surgery. I will be doing blood work, paper work, and whatever else I will need to do. September 19th, not this coming up Monday but the Monday after, is my surgery day. Hubby will be with me for both days. My dad will be here to help Tim. *sighs* I'm actually scared to do this surgery. However, I know it's something I need to do. Just hoping everyone can see it from my point of view. I know a few people have and are supporting me. Just wish I wasn't judge because I'm having surgery. I never judge them on their decisions in life. Why judge me about having surgery? Oh well. No point thinking about it. *shrugs* But, still happy here. I'm now down to a size 14 and going down down down. =D Well, time for bed. G'night y'all. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment