Thursday, August 18, 2011

Update for Bariatric Surgery (part 5)

Today is the day. I'm nervous about today. Hopefully it goes smoothly. I am nervous because it's the day I find out my surgery date. And, for those who are joining, I'm having the gastric bypass done. Yeah. I've been told that I shouldn't do it because I'm losing the weight on my one. Actually, I'm not doing it on my own. It's VERY hard to do it on my own especially if I don't see it comin' off like at this moment. I'm eating right and my calories is still at 1400 and exercising. I haven't lost any inches or lost any more pounds. Hm. So, I believe this surgery will help me out. It will teach me how to eat smaller quantity. Anyway, I will know for sure today what day is my surgery. I'm just praying right now that my weight won't go back up. Okay. Will write again later. =) Have a great day, y'all. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment