Friday, June 3, 2011
Wishing
*sighs* I am wishing I was living in Alaska right now. What can I say? I love the idea of living in Alaska. I know Tim would so love it there as well. He would so love it right now with all the fishing he can do. We could go camping. Woo! That would be so awesome right now. I guess I will have to get use to eating fish. Blegh! Anyway, summer time in Alaska is the perfect time for outside fun. Now during the winter time, it has it's perks. Can always go sledding down the hill, skiing, snowboarding, or tubing! Woo! I'm hoping Tim will take me to Alaska. As soon as I'm clear from all the evil medical problems, I will be free. FREE! God, I wish to be in Alaska. *smiles happily as I watch the video cam in Fairbanks, AK*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment