Sunday, June 19, 2011
Two weeks left.
We have only two weeks left!!! Woo!!! Only 11 days left in my aunt's house then we move to our new house. I'm very excited. Xyla will have enough room to run around. So, for the next two weeks, I'm going to be cleaning this house and getting everything ready for the move. I'm only responsible for our bedroom, partial living room, partial kitchen, and partial dining room. We still have a few things that need to be packed up. We still have to get all of our clothes together. I'm excited and can't wait. Hopefully that will ease my stress level some. We shall see though. So, ya know, we will be moving into our new house on July 1st! Yay! And, I will post pictures of the new house once it's all nice and cozy. =) *bounces to go wash clothes*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment