Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Not the happiest moods. =(
Is there a time where you just want to scream and cry. Yet not sure as to why you feel like it? Well, I feel like this right now. I'm confused and so unsure on things. My husband isn't here currently (he's still at work) to tell me everything will be okay. Heck, in a few months, he won't be able to tell me everything will be okay. Blegh! I don't like this feeling. It sucks. I've been trying to help my husband figure out what he will be doing since we heard that he won't be able to re-enlist into his MOS (military occupation service, for those who don't know). So, I've been looking around. I've come to realize he has a total of three choices: Re-class to a new MOS, go officer, or join another military branch doing similar work. Well, I did research on the last one and come to find out that he will have to be out of the service for three months before he can join any other branch as "Prior Service." I've discussed this with him. He doesn't want to do that. So, now we are down to two choices: Re-Class to a new MOS or go officer (well, warrant officer). I know we have til February 2014; however, that time frame will be here soon and fast. He doesn't understand it's best to have a plan and be prepared than not have a plan and freak-out as what to do. *sighs* I don't like this feeling at all. All I want to do is just scream and cry. *sighs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment