Monday, December 31, 2012

The beginning of a New Year

The time has come again. New Year is here. Well, tomorrow it is New Year's Day. Yay! So, I've never done the New Year's Resolution and decided to give it a try. One year. What can it hurt? Obviously, it won't hurt anyone but me if I don't complete the mission. Yep. A resolution is consider a mission. According to the military, ALL missions need to be accomplished in a certain amount of time. It doesn't matter if other things are on the back burner. The mission is first and will always be first. Yep. I'm definitely sounding too much like a soldier. Maybe being military kid then being a military spouse is what has shaped my life so much. It's great life, I tell you. However, not everyone will agree with me. Those spouses don't have what I have. Patience, dedication, loyalty, and a loving husband. Yep. *laughs* Anyway, back to my topic. So, I decided to have three things that I will accomplish before December 31, 2013. I will pray that I get all three done. 

New Year's Resolution:

1. Eat organic food and continue working towards a healthier lifestyle.
2. Stress less over everything (including the details of everything)
3. Be more positive and less negative (no one likes a Negative Nancy as they were to say)

So, there you have it. This is what I want to do for myself. I am also hoping to attend at least one 5k. That will be my treat to myself for doing a job well done.  I'm also going to try to keep up with this blogging thing. I believe it will help me out a bit more. Hope everyone has a wonderful New Year! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment