Monday, October 29, 2012

Still Not Sure

Okay. Today wasn't too bad. I still have no idea if I'm pregnant or not. I'm still having the white creamy cervical mucus but not as much like yesterday. I'm still gettin' the back aches. How much longer is this going to last, I wonder?! I'm still gettin' the cramps and I know I'm way too early for PMS cramps. I'm 9 days actually from starting my evil monthly friend. So, playing this waiting game does suck. I really would like to know if I'm pregnant or not. If I am, great. If I'm not, great. But, I'm only doing this as for observing what is going on. We shall see what happens. Meh. I don't like being tired all day. I felt completely drain. Not fun at all. I need to sleep more but I slept all night last night. Oooh! I also had a dream a week ago and in that dream I am pregnant. I had no idea of the gender but still felt real. So, like I said. We shall see what goes on for the next couple weeks.

On a lighter note, I need to go to the PX and reschedule my make-up appointment for November 2nd because November 1st is Organizational Day for 82nd CAB. YAY! I also book an appointment to get my military ID renewed on November 9th. So much is going on!!! I hope and pray that we hear something from retention about me being accepted to go to Alaska. It would be wonderful. Though, we still have to wait to get a single piece of paper signed by the company commander stating Tim can stay in the military. That is all we need. Oh yeah. Apparently I jump the gun with doing the DA 5888 (overseas screening). Oh well. However, it did work to my advantage as the SGT at the retention office made a copy of my DA 5888 and DA 2792 and had it sent to Ft Wainwright EFMP. Hopefully they see that it says on the DA 5888 that my paper work is being submitted for disenrollment. Fingers cross!!!!

So much is going on. Must find a way to get more energy though. Yes indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment